Clinically Tested Hair Growth Vitamins for Women - Advanced Supplement System - 2 Month Supply Kit
Our 'Hair Growth Vitamins' kit contains everything you need for 2 months of daily use.
This is the time it takes to safely achieve noticeable results. While this may be faster than some other hair growth products, please remember: your hair problems didn’t start overnight. Neither does a solution. Give our 'Hair Growth Vitamins' kit 2 months of daily use and we’re certain you’ll be pleased with the results.
That’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee on this product!
Clinically Tested in USA:
Citruslabs has recently completed a US clinical trial to assess the effectiveness of Vitamins Revive's innovative Hair Growth Vitamins Kit, encompassing 'Hair Nutra Growth' and 'Hair Nutra Boost' supplements. This rigorous study was aimed at determining the products' efficacy in reducing hair loss, promoting hair growth & thickness, and improving the overall hair health and appearance.
The clinical trial yielded the following:
By week 4, participants already experienced a significant improvement in overall hair health, which can be attributed to the combined action of the 'Hair Nutra Growth' and 'Hair Nutra Boost' capsules.
After 8 weeks, 88% of the participants favored the continued use of the kit's products ('Hair Nutra Growth' and 'Hair Nutra Boost'), attributing their choice to marked improvements in various hair aspects, including:
👉 Significant improvement in the severity of hair loss
👉 Significant improvement in the severity of hair shedding
👉 Significant improvement in hair thickness & fullness
👉 Significant improvement in the overall hair health
👉 Significant improvement in hair softness
👉 Significant improvement in hair presence on the pillow in the mornings
👉 Significant improvement in hair fall observed in the shower after washing hair
👉 Significant improvement in hair loss during brushing or combing
These outcomes highlight the ability of the Vitamins Revive's Hair Growth Vitamins Kit to effectively support hair health and address issues of hair loss and hair thickness within the initial 2 months of use...
Each kit contains the following:
- 2 bottles of Hair Nutra Growth
- 1 bottle of Hair Nutra Boost
These products are designed to work together to deliver noticeably thicker, healthier-looking hair.
Hair Nutra Growth Supplement Facts:
Hair Nutra Boost Supplement Facts:
What makes our kit Unique?Special Blend of Ingredients:
- Our holistic formula combines key learnings from traditional Chinese medicine with a modern naturopathic approach.
Our ingredients work synergistically to alleviate your symptoms, as well as address the root cause of your hair problems.
Only pure, standardized extracts are used to maximize bioactivity in your body.
Our ingredients are 100% vegan, Non-GMO and cruelty free, clean of artificial colors, flavors or any additive or synthetic fillers.
Our ingredients are rigorously tested to ensure your safety and meet the highest quality standards, including screening for heavy metals, solvent residues, and herbicides.
Optimized Nutrient Delivery:
- Even the best ingredients won't work if they're not effectively absorbed. This may be why other products don't deliver the results that we do. To successfully enhance absorption, we have ingredients that are liposomal, nano-sized, and pure extracts.
- Our Hair Growth Vitamins kit is enriched with a uniquely coated probiotic blend to help in the digestion process in your gut, allowing the ingredients to be fully absorbed to provide the full range of their benefits. In addition, it also supports gut health.
OUR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS BACKED BY SCIENTIFIC STUDIES & RESEARCH
Hair Growth Kit Testimonial Experiences
Loved Our Hair Growth Kit
LOVE THIS KIT!
I am already using this product in this amazing kit for a month and a half and I started to notice that my hair is getting fuller and stronger... I cannot believe it! Moreover, I used to lose fistfuls of hair every shower and it stopped.. I cannot thanked enough Vitamins Revive for this lovely kit :-)
I REALLY LIKE THIS KIT
This unique kit for hair growth is fully packed with richness and vital ingredients to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth... I love that it is vegan and NON-GMO and only after one month of using it, I see the effects on my hair loss! By the way, my hair looks much more vital, healthy and shiny - Highly recommended!
Prof. Ariela F.
LUXURY HAIR KIT
I really like this premium hair growth kit! It looks like a true value for money since you receive 2-month supply of 2 different products in the kit. In addition, the use of these 2 different products together provides AMAZING results for me - The hair loss has stopped and I start to see new hair covering the areas I usually lose hair in... Will keep on using the products!
I AM REALLY IMPRESSED
I tried the 2-month supply kit and for the first time I found something that actually works! My hair shedding has stopped and I even see new hair growth - I am thrilled! The box also looks AMAZING - well packed and feels luxurious! Thanks so much :-)
Dr. Rena F.
BEFORE & AFTER
HAIRLINE GROWING BACK!
"I have been taking Vitamins Revive hair growth kit for two months already and I see the difference, particularly around the hairline. My hair is fuller, stronger, and shinier. And, most importantly, the hair loss has stopped. Additionally, my skin looks healthier than ever and I have much more energy. I highly recommend this Vitamins Revive hair growth kit!"
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Buy these Popular Products Together!
Endorsed by Dermatologists
What Dermatologists have to Say About Our Unique Hair Growth Vitamins Kit for Women
DR. Ella Egozi
MD - Board Certified Dermatologist
"I have been testing the Vitamins Revive hair growth kit for women for the last 1.5 months and extremely happy with the results. I can see major improvement in my Alopecia, much less hair fall than before. Furthermore, I am in a great mood, full of energy and have no gastrointestinal side effects whatsoever (unlike other hair vitamin supplements I tested in the past). Already started to recommend the product to my patients - Great job on this!"
Dr. Sanober Pezad Doctor
MD - Dual-Board Certified Dermatologist
"As an integrative and holistic Dermatologist, I am thoroughly impressed with the attention to detail in formulating and delivering the Hair Growth Vitamins Dietary Supplement Kit. It is very difficult to find a product in the market these days that is free of nasty ingredients and fillers, contains a combination of ingredients that work, and is third-party tested for heavy metals and other contaminants. Vitamins Revive ticks all the boxes and have a robust team striving to deliver its best quality ingredients to consumers. I am very happy with the product, and it is an excellent addition for anyone wishing to boost their hair growth and overall skin and hair health."
Dr. Jennifer Trent
MD - FAAD DERMATOLOGIST
"The Vitamins Revive Hair Growth Vitamins for Women Advanced Supplement System kit is full of vitamins and minerals to support hair growth, plus probiotics to aid digestion and absorption of the ingredients. I liked the fact it is 100% vegan and cruelty-free. It has also been tested by 3rd party labs to ensure its purity. I have noticed less hair shedding and am happy with the results."
Common Questions & Answers
This hair growth kit for women caters to all hair types but is particularly beneficial for thin hair types that are prone to breakage.
The kit is tailored for women aged 13 years and above.
The 'Hair Nutra Growth' bottle contains 60 capsules, and the 'Hair Nutra Boost' bottle also contains 60 capsules. The hair growth kit includes 2 bottles of 'Hair Nutra Growth' and 1 bottle of 'Hair Nutra Boost' for a complete 2-month regimen
It is advised to take 2 capsules of 'Hair Nutra Growth' daily, preferably one in the morning with breakfast and one with lunch. For 'Hair Nutra Boost', one capsule per day is recommended during breakfast.
Each capsule should be taken with food or after a meal. It is recommended to drink adequate amount of water during the day.
Some supplements containing vitamins and minerals may cause digestive discomfort. Common side effects of hair supplements for women include upset stomach, skin reactions, headaches, and medication interference. Our formula is designed for efficient and swift absorption and is reinforced by a probiotic blend to alleviate the digestion process. It is important to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients and to consult a doctor before using the product to avoid medication interference or other complications. In case of side effects, it is recommended to reduce the dosage and increase it gradually, allowing the body to adapt. In any case or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us at the Vitamins Revive Contact Page so we can help to fix the problem.
Our unique formula is designed to work gradually on the symptoms and root causes in a gentle and moderate manner. Based on our tests, it takes approximately 2 months to witness noticeable results. Committing to this period and following the recommended dosage and frequency should produce results.
Combat Hair Loss
Holistic Hair Growth Treatment Kit
Vitamins Revive’s holistic hair growth treatment kit for women can help you revitalize your hair and regain your confidence!
Our kit includes two complementary products that work together to address both the symptoms and root cause of hair loss using a combination of modern naturopathy and traditional Chinese medicine.
The Chinese approach is at the heart of our treatment, as we aim to strengthen the essence of the Yin and Yang to promote healthy hair growth.
Our treatment kit not only addresses the symptoms, but also offers a long-term solution to hair loss concerns.
With a 2-month supply included in the kit, you can rest assured that you will see noticeable improvements in your hair.
Don't let hair loss hold you back any longer! Try our holistic hair growth treatment kit today and take the first step towards healthier, thicker and fuller hair.
What's Included in this Unique 2-Month Supply Kit?
TOTAL OF 3 BOTTLES:
2 X HAIR NUTRA GROWTH* + 1 X HAIR NUTRA BOOST
Kit Product #1
2 X Hair Nutra Growth*
Supplement Facts Table
You receive 2 bottles of the 'Hair Nutra Growth*' product. Each bottle contains 60 capsules which need to last 30 days (2 capsules a day). Thus, in these 2 bottles, you receive a total of 120 capsules for 2 months.
Kit Product #2
1 X Hair Nutra Boost
Supplement Facts Table
You receive 1 bottle of the 'Hair Nutra Boost' product. Each bottle contains 60 capsules which need to last 2 months (1 capsule a day).
This Hair Growth Kit for Women Is:
Artificial Colors Free
Women All Over The World Are Loving Our Hair Growth Kit *
Rapid & Efficient Absorption For Maximum Effectiveness
Our hair growth kit is designed with a focus on efficient and fast absorption
We utilize advanced techniques and premium ingredients to optimize the delivery of essential nutrients to your body, hair and scalp *
Liposomal ingredients refer to active compounds that are encapsulated within nano micron sized lipid (fat) spheres called liposomes. To put it simply, imagine liposomes as tiny bubbles that protect the valuable ingredients inside them as they travel through your body. This protective layer helps the ingredients remain stable and shielded from degradation or breakdown in the digestive system. As a result, when you consume liposomal ingredients, they have a better chance of reaching their intended destination intact and are more efficiently absorbed by the body.
By using liposomal delivery, we optimize the absorption, utilization and effectiveness of Magnesium and Vitamin C, ensuring you receive their full benefits.
These liposomal ingredients are of high quality and compatible with regulation (EC) no. 178/2002 of the European Parliament and of the council.
Nano Sized Ingredients
We use nano-sized curcumin in our Hair Growth kit for Women. The nano technology provides extremely small sized particles of curcumin, less than 100nm of size. But what exactly is nano-sized curcumin?
Picture curcumin, the active compound found in turmeric, broken down into tiny, ultra-small particles. These nano-sized particles are incredibly small, allowing them to penetrate deeper into your body's cells and tissues. This enhanced bioavailability means your body can absorb and utilize curcumin more efficiently. You'll experience its powerful benefits to the fullest, supporting hair growth more efficiently.
Pure Extract Ingredients
We carefully select premium herbs and extract their most potent and beneficial components without using harsh organic solvents like acetone, hexane, 1,4 dioxane, toluene, chloroform, dichloromethane to name a few. Our herbal extracts are pure, concentrated, and standardized, packing all the natural goodness into each dose. This guarantees you get the same beneficial properties in every product, time after time.
• Pine Bark Extract - The active particle is 10 times more concentrated than in raw herbs.
• Saw Palmetto Extract - The active particle is 10 times more concentrated than in raw herbs.
• Cuscutae Chinensis Extract - The active particle is 5 times more concentrated than in raw herbs.
• Fallopia Multiflora Extract - The active particle is 5 times more concentrated than in raw herbs.
Coated Probiotic Blend
The Western diet (e.g. refined foods, sugary beverages and unhealthy fats), pesticides laden foods as well as widespread use of medication and drugs in the western world has had a negative impact on the stability and effectiveness of the digestive system, resulting in a decrease in the body's ability to effectively absorb essential nutrients. To address this issue, we have developed a unique product line that includes a powerful probiotic blend consisting of 10 different strains and providing 2 billion CFUs per serving size . This probiotic blend is specifically designed to strengthen the digestive system, allowing the body to absorb nutrients more efficiently. Additionally, our probiotics help to mitigate gastrointestinal side effects that might be in some cases associated with taking dietary supplements. It's worth noting that our probiotic strands are specially coated with a layer that only dissolves in the intestine, ensuring maximum effectiveness of absorption.
Scientifically Proven Ingredients
Each of Our Vegan & NON-GMO Ingredients has Shown to Reduce Hair Loss & Promote Hair growth in Various Scientific Studies & Clinical Trials
Vitamin A (as RETINYL ACETATE)
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a crucial role in supporting healthy skin and hair. Several studies have shown that vitamin A contributes to women’s hair health by supporting the secretion of sebum, an oily substance that helps to moisturize hair and protect it from getting brittle and breaking off. In addition, vitamin A supports the growth and development of melanocytes and other cells of the hair follicles influencing healthy hair growth and color. It also works as an antioxidant, which means it helps protect hair follicles and cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Suo L, Sundberg JP, Everts HB. Dietary vitamin A regulates wingless-related MMTV integration site signalling to alter the hair cycle. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2015;240(5):618-623.doi:10.1177/1535370214557220
2) Everts HB. Endogenous retinoids in the hair follicle and sebaceous gland. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012;1821(1):222-229.doi:10.1016/j.bbalip.2011.08.017
Vitamin C (Liposomal Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, promotes hair health by helping with collagen production and aiding in the absorption of iron, both of which are needed for longer and thicker hair, reduction of greying and healthy structure of the hair follicle. Studies have shown that oral vitamin C supplementation can effectively promote significant hair growth in women with temporary hair thinning. It can also reduce the risk of hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) becoming too high caused by hormonal imbalances and PCOS. Too much of DHT in women can cause the hair follicles to shrink, resulting in brittle, thin, delicate hair that is more likely to fall out. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Boyera N, Galey I, Bernard BA. Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on collagen synthesis and cross-linking by normal human fibroblasts. Int J Cosmet Sci. 1998;20(3):151-158. doi:10.1046/j.1467-2494.1998.171747.x
2) Lynch SR, Cook JD. Interaction of vitamin C and iron. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:32-44. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.1980.tb21325.x
3) Glynis A. A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012;5(11):28-34
4) Kwack MH, Kim MK, Kim JC, Sung YK. L-ascorbicacid 2-phosphate represses the dihydrotestosterone-induced dickkopf-1expression in human balding dermal papilla cells. Exp Dermatol.2010;19(12):1110-1112. doi:10.1111/j.1600-0625.2010.01143.x
Biotin (Vitamin B7)
Biotin plays an important role in stimulating keratin production, a protein that forms the structure of hair making the hair strands stronger and less prone to breakage and splitting. Biotin is also essential for maintaining a healthy scalp. It supports the production of fatty acids, which help nourish the scalp and prevent dryness and flakiness. Research shows that biotin deficiency is present in more than 1/3 of women complaining of hair loss. Biotin deficiency may cause a condition called diffuse telogen effluvium (an intense form of hair loss usually visible as losing clumps of hair when showering), as well as seborrheic dermatitis. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Patel DP, Swink SM, Castelo-Soccio L. A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disord.2017;3(3):166-169. doi:10.1159/000462981
2) Trüeb RM. Serum Biotin Levels in Women Complaining of Hair Loss. Int J Trichology. 2016;8(2):73-77.doi:10.4103/0974-7753.188040
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Folic acid is involved in DNA synthesis and cell division, which are vital processes for the growth and repair of tissues, including hair follicles. Adequate folic acid levels support the healthy growth of hair follicle cells. Folic acid is also important for hair health, as it together with biotin helps to produce keratin, a protein that makes up the structure of hair. Many studies confirms that deficiency in folic acid can lead to hair thinning, weakened hair structure, as well as premature graying of hair (even at the age of 20). Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Yousefi M, Namazi MR, Rahimi H, Younespour S,Ehsani AH, Shakoei S. Evaluation of Serum Homocysteine, High-Sensitivity CRP,and RBC Folate in Patients with Alopecia Areata. Indian J Dermatol.2014;59(6):630. doi:10.4103/0019-5154.143567
2) Daulatabad D, Singal A, Grover C, Chhillar N.Prospective Analytical Controlled Study Evaluating Serum Biotin, Vitamin B12,and Folic Acid in Patients with Premature Canities. Int J Trichology.2017;9(1):19-24. doi:10.4103/ijt.ijt_79_16
VItamin B1 (Thiamine)
Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, plays an essential role in hair growth by converting nutrients from food into energy that the body can use. Thiamine is particularly helpful for maintaining a healthy scalp because it stimulates blood vessels to widen. This improves blood flow and oxygen circulation, which helps transfer key nutrients to the hair follicle for healthy hair growth. Research suggests that thiamine can also improve keratinocytes’ function and stimulate hair follicles production. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Arora S, Lidor A, Abularrage CJ, et al. Thiamine (vitamin B1) improves endothelium-dependent vasodilatation in the presence of hyperglycemia. Ann Vasc Surg. 2006;20(5):653-658. doi:10.1007/s10016-006-9055-6
2) Hengl T, Herfert J, Soliman A, Schlinzig K,Trüeb RM, Abts HF. Cystine-thiamin-containing hair-growth formulation modulatesthe response to UV radiation in an in vitro model for growth-limiting conditions of human keratinocytes. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2018;189:318-325.doi:10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2018.09.005
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B2 also known as riboflavin converts fats, carbs and proteins to produce the cellular energy needed by the entire body for its own maintenance, including hair follicles. Deficits in riboflavin intake, can, therefore, lead to hair loss, among other conditions. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Mahabadi N, Bhusal A, Banks SW. Riboflavin Deficiency. [Updated 2022 Jul 18]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-.
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
Vitamin B3 or niacin improves blood circulation and brings oxygen to the hair follicles, which results in hair development. Nutrient-rich blood is also critical to maintaining the moisture balance within hair cells. When blood flow is restricted, scalp dryness and damaged hair can result, as well as excessively dry skin throughout the body, resulting in skin disorders. Studies have shown that niacin also works as an antioxidant by stimulating glutathione antioxidant function and can protect scalp cells from oxidative stress caused by stressors in the environment such as UV-damage and pollution. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Sahebkar A. Effect of niacin on endothelial function: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Vasc Med. 2014;19(1):54-66. doi:10.1177/1358863X13515766
2) Choi YH, Shin JY, Kim J, Kang NG, Lee S.Niacinamide Down-Regulates the Expression of DKK-1 and Protects Cells from Oxidative Stress in Cultured Human Dermal Papilla Cells. Clin Cosmet InvestigDermatol. 2021;14:1519-1528. Published 2021 Oct 18. doi:10.2147/CCID.S334145
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is involved in the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. Adequate oxygen and nutrient supply are crucial for optimal hair growth and maintenance. Vitamin B12 also supports the production of DNA and new cells, including those in the hair follicles, promoting healthy hair growth. Studies shown that deficiency in vitamin B12 can lead to hair loss, weakened hair structure, as well as premature greying of hair, and that supplementation is an effective way to improve hair health. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Durusoy C, Ozenli Y, Adiguzel A, et al. The role of psychological factors and serum zinc, folate and vitamin B12 levels in the aetiology of trichodynia: a case-control study. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34(7):789-792. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2230.2008.03165.x
2) Daulatabad D, Singal A, Grover C, Chhillar N.Prospective Analytical Controlled Study Evaluating Serum Biotin, Vitamin B12,and Folic Acid in Patients with Premature Canities. Int J Trichology.2017;9(1):19-24. doi:10.4103/ijt.ijt_79_16
Vitamin B5 (Calcium-D Pantothenate)
Vitamin B5 also known as pantothenic acid helps convert nutrients from the foods we consume into energy, providing support for the growth and maintenance of hair follicles. It also acts as a natural humectant, attracting and retaining moisture in the hair, which can contribute to healthier-looking hair. Vitamin B5 supports the strength and flexibility of hair strands by improving the structure and integrity of the hair shaft. Research shows that when used together with zinc it can improve hair thickness and reduce the risk of hair loss. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Siavash M, Tavakoli F, Mokhtari F. Comparing the Effects of Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Their Combination and Minoxidil Solution Regimens on Controlling Hair Loss in Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Res Pharm Pract. 2017;6(2):89-93.doi:10.4103/jrpp.JRPP_17_17
2) Wang Z, Nan W, Si H, Wang S, Zhang H, Li G. Pantothenic acid promotes dermal papilla cell proliferation in hair follicles of American minks via inhibitor of DNA Binding 3/Notch signaling pathway. LifeSci. 2020;252:117667. doi:10.1016/j.lfs.2020.117667
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Research suggests that vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, may help reduce hair loss by stimulating dermal papilla cells production. Dermal papilla cells play a crucial role in hair follicle development and hair growth regulation. Vitamin B6 also regulates sebum production in the scalp. Sebum is the natural oil produced by the sebaceous glands that moisturizes the scalp and helps keep the hair strands lubricated and healthy. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Liu G, Cheng G, Zhang Y, et al. Pyridoxineregulates hair follicle development via the PI3K/Akt, Wnt and Notch signallingpathways in rex rabbits. Anim Nutr. 2021;7(4):1162-1172.doi:10.1016/j.aninu.2021.09.003
2) D'Agostini F, Fiallo P, Pennisi TM, De FloraS. Chemoprevention of smoke-induced alopecia in mice by oral administration ofL-cystine and vitamin B6. J Dermatol Sci. 2007;46(3):189-198.doi:10.1016/j.jdermsci.2007.02.005
Zinc (Zinc Picolinate)
Zinc is necessary for the synthesis of keratin, a protein which helps build and maintain the structure of the hair. Zinc also has anti-inflammatory properties and can help maintain a healthy scalp providing favorable environment for hair growth. Moreover, zinc plays a role in regulating hormones, including those related to hair growth and hair loss. Studies have shown that zinc supplementation can improve hair health in people with zinc deficiency and different types of hair loss. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Park H, Kim CW, Kim SS, Park CW. The therapeutic effect and the changed serum zinc level after zinc supplementation in alopecia areata patients who had a low serum zinc level. Ann Dermatol.2009;21(2):142-146. doi:10.5021/ad.2009.21.2.142
2) Siavash, Mansour et al. “Comparing the Effects of Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Their Combination and Minoxidil Solution Regimens on Controlling Hair Loss in Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” Journal of research in pharmacy practice vol. 6,2 (2017): 89-93. doi:10.4103/jrpp.JRPP_17_17
Selenium is involved in the production of enzymes that protect cells from oxidative stress. Research has shown that deficiency in selenium may lead to increased oxidative damage to hair follicles, potentially contributing to alopecia areata, condition that causes hair loss. Selenium deficiency may also lead to changes in hair texture, making the hair more brittle and prone to breakage. Some individuals with severe selenium deficiency may experience changes in hair color, such as a shift toward lighter shades. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Feizy V, Mortazavi H, Barikbin B, Yousefi M,Ranjbar A, Farshchian M. Serum selenium level in Iranian patients with alopecia areata. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2008;22(10):1259-1260.doi:10.1111/j.1468-3083.2008.02612.x
Magnesium Citrate Liposomal
Around 20% of population is magnesium deficient. Scientific evidence suggest that magnesium deficiency can lead to various health problems including hair loss. Magnesium is involved in protein synthesis and DNA repair, processes that are essential for healthy hair growth. A deficiency in magnesium may also lead to hair loss or hair thinning and condition known as alopecia areata. In addition, magnesium has been linked to stress reduction, and stress is known to be a contributing factor in hair loss and premature greying. Adequate magnesium levels may help manage stress and potentially mitigate its impact on hair health. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Tataru A, Nicoara E. Idiopathic diffusealopecias in young women correlated with hypomagnesemia. J Eur Acad DermatolVenereol. 2004;18(3):393-394. doi:10.1111/j.1468-3083.2004.00660.x
While studies on manganese and hair health are scarce, it's worth noting that manganese is needed for collagen and thyroid hormones production which are both essential for hair health.
Research has shown that MSM may have potential benefits for hair health. It is a naturally occurring compound that contains sulfur, which is a vital component of keratin, the protein that makes up hair strands. Adequate sulfur levels may support the growth and strength of hair. MSM can also support collagen production, which is important for maintaining the structure of hair follicles and the scalp. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Muizzuddin N, Benjamin R. Beneficial Effectsof a Sulfur-Containing Supplement on Hair and Nail Condition. A prospective,double-blind study in middle-aged women. Natural Medicine Journal (2020)
2) Guo D, Zhang L, Zhang L, et al. Effect of DietaryMethylsulfonylmethane Supplementation on Growth Performance, Hair Quality,Fecal Microbiota, and Metabolome in Ragdoll Kittens. Front Microbiol.2022;13:838164. Published 2022 Jul 4. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2022.838164
Nano Curcumin Extract
Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compound. Inflammation and oxidative stress can play a role in hair loss and scalp conditions. Studies have shown that by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, curcumin may help create a more favourable environment for hair growth. Findings suggest that it can also help regulate hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels, preventing it from becoming too high due to hormonal imbalances. Too much of DHT in women can cause the hair follicles to shrink, resulting in brittle, thin, delicate hair that is more likely to fall out. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Pumthong G, Asawanonda P, Varothai S, et al.Curcuma aeruginosa, a novel botanically derived 5α-reductase inhibitor in the treatment of male-pattern baldness: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Dermatolog Treat. 2012;23(5):385-392.doi:10.3109/09546634.2011.568470
2) Barbalho SM, de Sousa Gonzaga HF, de Souza GA, de Alvares Goulart R, de Sousa Gonzaga ML, de Alvarez Rezende B. Dermatological effects of Curcuma species: a systematic review. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2021;46(5):825-833. doi:10.1111/ced.14584
3) Yang Y, Wang P, Gong Y, et al. Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth. Theranostics. 2023;13(11):3675-3688. Published 2023 Jun 26. doi:10.7150/thno.84118
Cuscutae Chinensis Extract
Cuscutae Chinensis, or Chinese Dodder, is an herb that has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years to promote hair growth, prevent hair loss, and maintain overall hair health. Studies have shown that Cuscutae Chinensis extract can stimulate dormant hair follicles and speed-up new hair growth, nourish the hair follicles and scalp, providing nutrients essential for hair growth initiation, strengthen the hair shafts and improve overall hair texture and thickness. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Patel S, Sharma V, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK. A study on the extracts of Cuscuta reflexa Roxb. in treatment of alopecia. Daru. 2014;22(1):7. Published 2014 Jan 6. doi:10.1186/2008-2231-22-7
2) Roy RK, Thakur M, Dixit VK. Development and evaluation of polyherbal formulation for hair growth-promoting activity. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2007;6(2):108-112. doi:10.1111/j.1473-2165.2007.00305.x
Fallopia Multiflora Extract
Fallopia Multiflora, also known as Fo-Ti or He Shou Wu, is an herb commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine for various health purposes, including its potential to promote hair growth, prevent hair loss, and restore hair color. Studies have shown that Fallopia Multiflora may help restore natural hair color, especially in cases of premature graying and stimulate hair growth by regulating the effects of certain cytokines such as fibroblast growth factor 7, which is a small signalling protein involved in the hair growth. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Li Y, Han M, Lin P, He Y, Yu J, Zhao R. HairGrowth Promotion Activity and Its Mechanism of Polygonum multiflorum. EvidBased Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:517901. doi:10.1155/2015/517901
2) Thang ND, Diep PN, Lien PT, Lien LT. Polygonum multiflorum root extract as a potential candidate for treatment of early graying hair. J Adv Pharm Technol Res. 2017;8(1):8-13. doi:10.4103/2231-4040.197332
Saw Palmetto Extract
Saw palmetto is an herbal supplement derived from the fruit of the Serenoa repens plant which can benefit hair health by regulating dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels, a hormone that plays a role in hair loss. DHT is a byproduct of testosterone, and in some individuals, it can contribute to hair loss by shrinking hair follicles and shortening the hair growth cycle. This condition, known as androgenetic alopecia or female pattern hair loss in women, can lead to thinning hair and eventual hair loss. Research has shown that Saw palmetto works by inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which converts testosterone to DHT. By reducing DHT levels in the scalp, Saw Palmetto may help slow down or prevent the miniaturization of hair follicles and potentially promote hair growth. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Evron E, Juhasz M, Babadjouni A, Mesinkovska NA. Natural Hair Supplement: Friend or Foe? Saw Palmetto, a Systematic Review in Alopecia. Skin Appendage Disord. 2020;6(6):329-337. doi:10.1159/000509905
Pine Bark Extract
Pine bark extract is derived from the bark of the maritime pine tree (Pinus pinaster). It is a potent antioxidant and is known for its various health benefits due to its high content of procyanidins, flavonoids, and other bioactive compounds. As a powerful antioxidant that can help neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress it is beneficial for maintaining a healthy scalp environment and supporting hair follicles. Research has shown that it can also improve blood flow to the scalp and ensure the delivery of essential nutrients to the hair follicles. One study found that it is particularly effective in reducing hair loss in postmenopausal women. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Cai C, Zeng B, Lin L, et al. An oral French maritime pine bark extract improves hair density in menopausal women: A randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind intervention study. Health Sci Rep. 2023;6(1):e1045. Published 2023 Jan 6. doi:10.1002/hsr2.1045
2) Her Y, Lee TK, Sim H, et al. Pinus thunbergii bark extract rich in flavonoids promotes hair growth in dorsal skin by regulating inflammatory cytokines and increasing growth factors in mice. Mol Med Rep. 2022;25(3):100. doi:10.3892/mmr.2022.12616
Spirulina platensis is a blue-green algae that is rich in nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, proteins, and antioxidants all of which are essential for hair health. It is a complete protein source, meaning it contains all essential amino acids required for building and maintaining hair and hair follicles proteins like keratin and collagen. Spirulina is rich in antioxidants, such as phycocyanin and beta-carotene for which studies have shown that can help protect hair follicles from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Please see below reference to relevant scientific studies:
1) Dranseikienė D, Balčiūnaitė-Murzienė G, Karosienė J, et al. Cyano-Phycocyanin: Mechanisms of Action on Human Skin and Future Perspectives in Medicine. Plants (Basel). 2022;11(9):1249. Published 2022 May 5. doi:10.3390/plants11091249